Since BFCM orders are predominantly impulse, you need to use various tools to make customers buy the product now.
We recommend showing on the product page:
- Countdown the discount expiration time;
- Number of users viewing the page (use the Fera app for this)
- Low stock notification.
Other helpful tips:
1) Run ad campaigns in advance.
Try to make a large number of sales already before Black Friday and Cyber Monday, no matter how many subscribers you have. The safest bet is to announce the sale to your audience the week before Black Friday. Keep in mind you should be creative!
2) Send abandoned cart emails.
An effective email marketing strategy does not imply constant interaction with a customer. Here again less is more.
Sending emails to those who have abandoned the cart is easy and simple with the Abandonment Protector app. For only $ 8/month you will get a wide range of functions. One of them is customer return. We recommend sending a sequence of 3 letters:
1 – remind about an abandoned cart, after 5 minutes
2 – remind + give a promo code for 10%, after 6 hours
3 – remind + give a promo code 15%, after 19 hours
With this application, you can recover up to 25% of orders. The percentage depends on the quality and style of writing and the body of the letter. Furthermore, with the SMSBump
app, you can send SMS or use both options together or separately.
3) Keep the client in every possible way.
Ensure that your offers do not not end on Cyber Monday. During such a busy period, your potential customers are almost flooded with advertisements from dozens of stores, so they may well miss your offers.
This is why you can get your "last chance" mailing after the main sale period. If possible, offer them an additional discount of 10% or more and make sure you use retargeting campaigns.
If you stick to the above mentioned tips, you can expect a significant increase in traffic during the BFCM period. That might well be a problem if a flow of customers visit your site and quit it due to the error like long loading.If you do not have your store yet
, you have a unique opportunity to get a high-quality website. Regardless of the niche, we conduct thorough analytics and weekly update product matrices. Your store will only have relevant products presented.With our help you will get a set up dropshipping store with:
- Custom built Shopify store for you as a platform to begin your dropshipping business immediately
- Premium paid theme ($180 worth) to maximize conversion rate
- Naming, logo, favicon, banners and products photos designed
- Up to 15 well researched products from one niche
- High-converting product descriptions
- Up to 500 product reviews for social proof
- All apps and features installed and configured
- All required pages set up (About Us, FAQs, Returns, Shipping, Terms of service, etc.)
- Step-by-step Shopify guide
- Facebook Ads strategies
- 7-day mentorship to help you launch your store
Furthermore, our partners give our customers a special discount to connect Stripe payment system
. Thus, you get an optimized online store ready to generate orders.
If you already own a store and want to upgrade it, we can review your site and write a thorough report highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of your store. We will also provide a step-by-step action plan to fix all the errors and give useful advice for developing your project.
For any questions, you can always contact us on Telegram (@ecomtodaysupport).